6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2017 3:53 PM by monisame RSS

Courtyards in New York City

pilam76 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone give me any insight into either the courtyard Times Square or courtyard herald square? Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, Manhattan
New York City, New York, USA
  • Re: Courtyards in New York City
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Here are a few past threads that discuss NYC hotels, pilam76. There may be some helpful info in here for you.

I'm also interested to hear what other Insiders have experienced at Courtyard in NYC. Is this your first time visiting New York?

Re: Where do I stay in New York City?

Re: Best Hotel In New York

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pilam76 Platinum

NO I go several times a year but past three years I have stayed in Marriott east side so i want to stay in a totally different area, preferably in central Manhattan around Times Square

usuallyatmarriott Platinum 6 Reviews

Just stayed at the Courtyard Herald Square. Very well run, recognized Platinum status and upgraded to a large corner room, friendly and professional staff - will stay again. Herald Square subway is on the corner, and the hotel is in a great location. Comfortable lobby, plenty of tables and chairs available. Checked in by Yeilly P. who was excellent! And met the manager, Collin D. who was very prompt and professional.

renaissanceman1944 Platinum

I stay at the Courtyard on 53rd Street quite a bit as it is two blocks from our NYC office and can park for free at our office garage.  They always upgrade me to a high floor executive corner room which are some of the bigger rooms I have experienced in NYC and have awesome views of the city.  It is just around the corner from the Marriott East side but I love that area of the city as you are close to all the tourist areas if that is what you want to do but also have some great local fare midtown east that the tourists never even look for.  The other great feature is that you are steps away from two subway lines that can get you anywhere you want to go.  Love this property and highly recommend staying there.

nipper Platinum

Time Square is nice because of the proximity of the subway, but I avoid Time Square at all costs.

I liked the 35th CY,  however, no matter where you go, the rooms are *small*

They squeeze every inch of property out of a floor. 

You may able consider Soho,.  Stayed down there a couple times and loved it.  Getting really trendy now.

monisame Platinum

Location Brand Hotel
    New York City, New York, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...