28 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2016 4:12 PM by misterchk RSS

Tea, or sex, it's all the same to us Brits!

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This is what I love about my country... Our tea. The world (*^+) may drink coffee, but everyone knows, you should drink tea

British police use tea as analogy for sexual consent - YouTube

*Except the Chinese... And the Indians, who also drink tea. But it's our drink really.

^Except that it's grown in their countires and they brewed it first.

+But we are the first country to use a brew as an analogy for sex. I'm pretty sure about that.

Anyhow it's dinner time (lunch to USA) and I need a nice brew.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Tea, or sex, it's all the same to us Brits!
    Platinum 28 Reviews

brightlybob

Sir, I regret, due to promises made to my dear mother, I cannot continue to visit this site.

Prior to her passing she made me promise I wouldn't visit internet sites where sex was discussed.

You should be ashamed of your self sir!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Well, I think this proves that we Brits aren't nearly as averse to discussing sex tea openly, at least not as averse as those straight-laced, prim, Californians, of whom mister (I'm proud to say I'm on first name terms with misterchk) is I am sure representative.

Platinum 28 Reviews

Sir,

We in California are a god fearing community of various beliefs (Personally my belief is the world is flat).  We go to church regularly( my church services are at Costco) , pray to the almighty (Trump?) and keep topics such as *** away from our children.

I would appreciate if you would honor my request and refrain from posting these topics. 

peymanagement Platinum

Great post.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

mmmmMMMMMmmmm, tea!

seatexan Platinum

I love tea over coffee, but I drink both.

Platinum 28 Reviews

It appears that I will have all the coffee I want.

Platinum 28 Reviews

I must point out that speaking for myself and most Americans that I am acquainted with, find a distinct difference between "tea" and "sex"

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Might depend on who you're having tea with!!

Platinum 28 Reviews

There is a time and place for each activity - I am aware of strange practices, but personally speaking the two activities don't go together (again, in my opinion.

That said, the British are a "rare group".  And, having many British friends the (strange) image of combining the two in their culture might seem quite normal (to them).

Before I tackle that I must continue a life long mission to understand what is known as "British Humor" and why in the world do they (the Brits) think it's funny???

Benny Hill

Platinum 28 Reviews

When I lived in Paris I had a girl friend who lived in London - to get away from the Parisians I traveled to London frequently.

My friend (who is South African) and I would sit in front of the Television with our English friends amazed at their belly laughs from comedy TV shows............for the life of us we couldn't figure out what they were laughing about.

The only show that was close to being humorous was Faulty Towers.

I love South African humor, play golf with three from that part of the world....WOW and I thought I was on with a warped sense of humor, maybe I'm part South African and don't know it or have the accent!

seatexan Platinum

Mr. Bean, Father Ted, Are You Being Served, and Keeping Up Appearances are are VERY funny to me! - I haven't seen Faulty Towers but now I must!

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

Headline caught my attention.... you must be one of those writers for the tabloids at the grocery checkouts....

When I saw the headline, I was thinking that the British either have some REALLLLLYYYYY AWESOME tea or some REALLLLYYYYYY BAD ***.......

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...