11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2016 4:11 PM by agbcpa RSS

Sunday Brunch suggestions near Orlando

gatilla007 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We recently relocated to Florida's Space Coast from Southern Cal where top-notch food options abound. Can you guys make recommendations for a nice Sunday Brunch in the area? A couple of years ago we stayed at the San Diego Marquis and their brunch was excellent! Missing SoCal!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
Orlando, Florida, USA
Melbourne, Florida, USA
  • Re: Sunday Brunch suggestions near Orlando
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You relocated to the wrong coast of Florida!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gatilla007 Silver

Haha! IAHFLYR No choice, this is where hubby is busy working on next generation space shuttles! We'll get to the "right" coast of Florida one of these days.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Next Gen of Shuttles, sounds pretty good to me! If you, he or both of you are Av Geeks and I know someone is you should come over to the longest running thread on Insiders Aviation Geeks Unite! and give us some low down on what's happening on the Space Coast.  It might take a while to catch up on all 2,500+ posts, but some are pretty entertaining and fun as well as enlightening. 

Seeya there I hope.

gatilla007 Silver

Ok IAHFLYR invite accepted! No doubt reading thru those 2,500+ posts you mention I may be able to decipher the "flyer" in your name!

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Try the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues in Orlando.  Great buffet with great music.  I think seatings at 10:30 and 1:00

gatilla007 Silver

Gospel music & jambalaya, now that sounds like a fun way to spend a Sunday morning! Will have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation randomname

vertol46 Platinum

I was all excited to tell you about the Peabody and those really cool ducks. And then I looked it up to make sure they were still doing it. D---! The hotel is now a Hyatt and the ducks are nowhere to be seen. Dunno about their brunch now, but it used to be special.

agbcpa Platinum 5 Reviews

Try Copper Canyon Grill by the convention center on international drive

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...