5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2016 1:02 PM by gatilla007 RSS

Spirit to Serve still active?

gatilla007 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know if this "Spirit to Serve" an active program? I don't see anything for 2015, so hopefully some deserving folks can be nominated for 2016!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve still active?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi gatilla007.  This is a great question!!  It is still an active program. If you are looking to nominate, please follow this link to post your thread.

Spirit to Serve

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gatilla007 Silver

Thanks for the link carat! Now I'm just wondering when my account will be released from posting "parole"?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Good news gatilla007, I've heard from your parole officer and he says you are all set to post away!

gatilla007 Silver

Hahaha! Love it! Thank you carat for advocating on my posting "parole" release!

Platinum 28 Reviews

Talk about being naive - I never knew about this parole stuff!

What is surprising is with all the nonsense I post I am quite surprised that I wasn't sentenced to Life  WITHOUT parole!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...