39 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2016 8:54 AM by iahflyr RSS

0 upcoming reservations on Marriott Site

seatexan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The past few days I have been seeing 0 upcoming reservations on the Marriott Site when I log in.  I have 7.  For me to see them, I have to click on "View All Reservations".

I also cannot see my account activity.  Has anyone else had this issue? I hope I have posted this in the proper area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 0 upcoming reservations on Marriott Site
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Yep, from time to time it happens.  Yesterday I could not find my recent activity for a while, today poof it is all there again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seatexan Platinum

thanks! I am not in the boat alone then. I suppose as long as it is keeping track of things...Still drives me crazy at times.  At least I know it is a common issue, and now I don't feel the need to call support.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Add me to the list. Probably will be fixed before long, but it is rather strange to see a big old "goose egg" there.

Platinum 28 Reviews

SeaTexan I have no idea why you weren't told the truth about the reservations showing up on your home page.

It is done for your safety as you have been identified as being "so popular" Marriott doesn't want an unnecessary crowd forming to meet you.

Consequently this information is kept secret. 

Obviously, those members of your Marriott recognized fan club can still obtain the information through normal channels.

seatexan Platinum

I see there are several other "popular" people Marriott is keeping activity from too! Indeed it would be a nightmare for all of us popular people to show up at the JW Houston Galleria and have it swarming with fans.  You know, that stuff didn't happen until I joined you all! 

Platinum 28 Reviews

That is exactly why I am going to take advantage of my Copper Elite Status at Motel6 - I usually have no trouble getting upgraded to room that has a bathroom inside the room!!

peymanagement Platinum

Misterchk, You got copper???? How? I got lead. My bathroom is in the port-potty in the back parking lot. Motel 6 is best.

Sea Texan I am sure all the IT stuff will work out. It is an annual event.

I am looking forward to seeing both of you in Houston, I am third in line.

He actually has me 2nd in line however; he will not even see the first shot being taken from a yet to be determined location, could even be from an F16 as he exits his Motel 5.6 under the cover of darkness.  Ya know the darkside of things!

He may be Copper, but I've managed to make it all the way up to Coal Elite so I get the toilet above ground now yet you have to dig it for yourself.

seatexan Platinum

IAHFLYR wrote:

He may be Copper, but I've managed to make it all the way up to Coal Elite so I get the toilet above ground now yet you have to dig it for yourself.

Bahahahahaha!  Moving on up IAHFLYR!

fistuk Platinum

I just noticed that today as well. I think it's a bug on the website...

Put me back on the list as well as I just checked my account again, nada!  My reservations all show just nothing in past activity.

HMM, maybe we should all submit "missing stay" reports and flood them!

anjrober Platinum

me too.  just happened yesterday.  i wasn't sure if i actually booked my hotel for last night and tonight, almost rebooked it again.  find the confirmation in my email though. 

ramoneur Platinum

me has it too;

thinkings it are desturbance in force

kthnxbye

Hope deannad, lindseyh, KatieC or carat can elevate this issue and have it resolved by the IT gang.  I'm still seeing the 0 on the top of the Hotel Directory Page, but when I go to "My Account" and then "Account Overview" I find the reservations.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Disconcerting but as long as the reservations don't disappear completely, mainly just an annoyance. Hope it gets fixed quickly.

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

That's exactly how I found my reservations this morning when I showed zero as well.  They are there -- you just need to access them differently than normal with a few extra mouse clicks!

vertol46 Platinum

Happened to me, too. But I got an email reminder about my next stay. I figured it'd fix itself.

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

me too, have 9 stays coming up, but it says 0, IT bugs, bedbugs, all the same, right?

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

I have seven reservations, yet mine keeps coming up zero as well.

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Also says no activity in the last thirty days, but that too is incorrect.

seatexan Platinum

Yeah not seeing my activity is driving me crazy. I can work around the reservations as they show up when I click on my acct....even if it says 0 at the top.

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

logged in just now, no future reservations, 0 activity, yet going to activity page shows me points and nights (all OK) but tells me I have no recent activity (really interesting as just in January I have 4 Marriott stays) so the IT bug lives on!

seatexan Platinum

Yay! as of right now, I can see everything!

I'm again in the same boat today, 0 upcoming and 0 last activity both of which are wrong. Maybe Marriott is trying to tell us all something that we haven't caught on to yet?  We don't want you to stay with us!!!!

And still no reply from our Mods.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

That is very strange! Thanks for bringing this up everyone! I've sent your comments to our team in order to look into the problem. I'll keep you all updated with what I hear back from them.

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

shows up fine on the app but not on safari browser on my account and it also shows I've stayed 508 days so far this year lol

Platinum

Red Roof Inn has announced they are buying Marriott and dropping MR points scheme in favor of free bologna, american cheese singles, or mostly unused batteries. Details to follow - it was a fun ride while it lasted folks

Platinum

Yep, the whole site is basically hosed for the past 2 days at least - 0 reservations showing when I have over 6, and nothing posting for last few days. Standby - they'll fix it I'm sure.

hopetix Platinum 2 Reviews

Still hosed. I cannot see my previous activity and points, and it kicks me to a page telling me to log in. Frustrating as I am trying to follow up on meeting planner points, and I cannot see what happened in December.

kyled Platinum

It's nice to know I'm not alone. I have no recent stays when I have 7 and no upcoming reservations when I have 9. I guess they'll fix it soon enough,

This morning my account looks fine, My Reservations show up correctly as well as Last Activity.

jjett30169 Member

I see both my future reservations.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...