5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2016 1:09 PM by marriottian RSS

18 Oaks - JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa

seatexan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to be staying here for 3 nights in early March for a wedding. I was put in charge of dinner for one night for immediate family. No pressure!

I thought it might be easier to not leave the hotel.  This hotel has several options.  18 Oaks looks pretty good, but I wanted to get some Insider's reviews.

My father is incredibly picky about service and how his steaks are made to order. Again, no pressure...

If you have been, please let me know how it was. OR if you have another suggestion for a similar place near by, that would be wonderful.

Thank you! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Antonio, Texas, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
  • Re: 18 Oaks - JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Take them all down to the River and let them try "Dick's Last Resort", that should ease the pressure!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seatexan Platinum

Grub N' Booze, can't go wrong with that...Hahaha! If only this were not downtown! You can't complain about anything when at a place like this!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Just got a bit of intel from a friend who lives in San Antonio.  While he has never personally eaten there he has heard great things of the joint and there is nothing half way about the place.

marriottian Gold

This is actually an awesome place to stay for business, pleasure, family, weekend or longer vacation 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...