2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2010 5:14 AM by taxman415 RSS

Credit Card Purchases Award

vpic63 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I think I hit the delete key to quick but now I can not find anything on the website about this.  I thought there was a special promotion for Jan, Feb, and March on using your Marriott VISA card for groceries, gas, and drugstore.  Did I dream this?

Doug

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Credit Card Purchases Award
    hsdnicole Platinum

You need an enrollment code to sign up for promotion.  You get double points for the first three months of the year on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases.  I received my enrollment code in the mail.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Credit Card Purchases Award
    taxman415 Platinum

You need an enrollment code to sign up for pr0motion.  You get double points for the first three months of the year on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases.  I received my enrollment code in the mail. The webpage for the enrollemnt is www.mychasebonus.com/everyday2 ... But you will need the enrollment code that was included in the mailing... You can try this number that was included as well 866-923-6782...  Good Luck...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...