Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2010 1:17 PM by shoeman1000 RSS

Mega Miles?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While I can't seem to get the details, or register on line for the new program it looks most interesting. 

A similar program with another hotel group has resulted in nice bonuses for my Delta FF plan.

Make sure you check it out and share any thoughts or suggestions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Miles?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I also tried to register and got the following:

"Unfortunately, this promotion is no longer available, but new ones are on the way soon."

Possibly the announcement was made before the details were worked out.??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

NU,

Yes, it sounds pretty good!

Just hope their are still flights!

This will be interesting to see it develop.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

what r u referring to??????????????

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...