1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2016 12:02 PM by carat RSS

M11 promotion code, bonus points not credited to account.

lucky_me Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've had a few recent stays were I registered with the M11 promotion code, but have not had the M11 bonus points credited to my MR account.

Who do I contact?  The 1-800 reservations number, corporate, the individual Marriott property?

A point of contact would help.

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: M11 promotion code, bonus points not credited to account.
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi @lucky_me! Welcome to the Insiders Community!  This is a great forum to discuss all things travel related.  From sharing your recommendations and experiences, to learning how to get the most out of the Rewards program.  We cover it all!  I'm carat and along with deannad and lindseyh, we moderate the community.  If you ever have any questions, like above, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  We're always here to help.   I've also added a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, you have a couple of options.  You can call the Reservations line, 1-800-228-2100, or if you'd like, I can work with our team to provide clarity.  If you would like the later, please send me a private message with your Rewards number as well as details from the stays you mention above. 

Again, welcome to the community!  Looking to hear more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...