6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2016 8:59 AM by zhaotianlin RSS

How can I check my future status after Feb. 2016?

zhaotianlin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I am currently still gold elite, but I was not able to stay for 50 nights in Y2015. I found my nights were cleared to zero (non rollover) since Y2016. I am not sure whether I will be able to extend gold or will be downgraded to silver. Any idea?

Regards,

Tianlin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How can I check my future status after Feb. 2016?
    fistuk Platinum

Please have a look in my post about automatic status renewal: click here

Pay attention to the update I have added at the bottom of my post.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zhaotianlin Gold

Thanks, I have looked into your post, but not sure whether I am eligible for extension. I might need to call the customer service.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

If you're really concerned, the quickest way to get an answer is to call the Marriott Rewards customer service number.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi zhaotianlin.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  As you may have seen already, this is a great place to discuss all things travel related.  From sharing your recommendations and experiences, to learning the ins and outs of the Rewards program, we cover it all!  I'm carat and I moderate the community along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out.   I've also added a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Looks like a few of our very helpful Insiders, fistuk and bejacob, have provided some solid knowledge.  However, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out. 

Again, welcome to Insiders!  Looking forward to hearing more from you!

zhaotianlin Gold

Hi carat, is it possible that you could help check if I am eligible for platium challenge?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...