2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2016 2:51 PM by lindseyh RSS

Getting reward points added to your account

msbonni Member
Currently Being Moderated

I just want to know how to.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Getting reward points added to your account
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

It is simple, make sure each reservation you make with Marriott that your Rewards number is in that reservation and you will get them.

Now if you do not get them added in a couple of days then call Customer Service and explain the situation to them.  I just checked out of a property yesterday and the points as well as nights have already been credited to my account.

AND always keep your hotel receipt until your points are posted.

Welcome to Insiders msbonni.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Getting reward points added to your account
      lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for the helpful answer, IAHFLYR!

msbonni - Also feel free to always reach out to carat deannad or myself if you ever need help with getting stays added! Just send us a private message with your Rewards number and date of stay.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...