4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2016 10:57 AM by sgsmithccpi RSS

Does Marriott Rewards still give one night elite credit for your birthday?

keplertracker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

For 2016, does anyone know if Marriott still gifts one elite night credit?    If so, how long after your birthday does the +1 night credit get reflected in your MR account?   Than

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does Marriott Rewards still give one night elite credit for your birthday?
    gatilla007 Silver

keplertracker people on flyertalk report that yes, Marriott will still send you a link to claim the elite night credit on your bday, as long as you have bday in your profile. It looks like it goes in your MR account instantly after you "claim" it by clicking on link they send you. Good luck and happy bday!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does Marriott Rewards still give one night elite credit for your birthday?
      keplertracker Platinum

Here's what I found out why my elite one night birthday credit never showed.  

You have to do two things:

1)   Input your birthday into your MR profile

2)   You must opt-in and allow Marriott to email your offers.   The elite night credit (ENC) comes as an email link.   So if you opt-out of spam emails, you won't get the email - hence no ENC.  And if you opt-out and your birthday passes, then here's what you need to do.

I've DM via Twitter @Marriott and their technical team is going to attempt to post the missing one night.  Good luck on everyone getting their +1 ENC on their special day. 

Hope that helps follow members!

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I did get the email regarding the Birthday Elite Night Credit.  After I clicked the link it took about 24 hours for the credit to show up in my account.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...