2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2016 1:39 PM by mantaman RSS

Rose Bowl Parade 2017

snedley Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any tips or suggestions for attending the Tournament of Roses Parade in 2017.  I am trying to stay at the Courtyard in Pasadena which I could not do last year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pasadena
  • Re: Rose Bowl Parade 2017
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I think you are able to make reservations about 330 days out, so check the hotel on January 31st.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rose Bowl Parade 2017
    mantaman Platinum

There are several venues that need volunteers for float preparation and we did that in 2015 and had a riot.  The closer to Jan 1st you volunteer, the farther along the floats are but its still great fun working on them a week out.  There are signups available online and they probably would not turn you away if you showed up without getting a volunteer spot.  We cut pedals off flowers for a while and then ground the flowers into dust and painted the Gold Goal posts on the Stanford float.  Its very cool to see the floats up close and working on them brings a different feeling when you see them in the parade. Great time and fun volunteer effort.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...