1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2016 11:44 AM by carat RSS

I missed renewing Gold...can I apply for a challenge?

bremere Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Help?!?! I wasn't able to travel enough during final quarter of 2015 and I wasn't able to renew my Gold Elite status. I see people mentioning these 'challenges' that can help accelerate renewals. Is this something I can be eligible to do? This year's travel calendar is filling up quickly & I'll be able to achieve Gold (or even Platinum) before the end of the year without a doubt...but I'd hate to lose the incredible benefits until I can meet the traditional nights requirements.

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

-Eric

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I missed renewing Gold...can I apply for a challenge?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi Eric, welcome to the Insiders Community!  As you may have seen already, this is a great place to talk about all things travel!  From sharing your recommendations and experiences to learning the ins and outs of the Rewards program, we cover it all!  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with lindseyh and deannad.  If you ever have any questions, like above, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  We're here to help!   I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your post, I can definitely provide a little insight.  Challenges allow members to earn the next level status by completing a given amount of stays within a four month period.  Each challenge is based off of your current status.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number?  I'll reach out to our team for clarity and will be able to provide you with additional details.  Thanks in advance. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...