3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2016 4:37 AM by AayushiSharma RSS

Tell me, the different ways to Check Irctc or Indian Railways PNR Status

ryanrajpoot Member
Currently Being Moderated

As, i am a frequent travel, so i want to know all the possible ways through which i can check my ticket pnr status. Previously, i used check through Indian Railways official website but now it's asking to fill captcha, it's so annoying to me. So, suggest me any other site that don't ask for captcha and other possible ways to check pnr status.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
India
  • Re: Tell me, the different ways to Check Irctc or Indian Railways PNR Status
    KavitaKulkarni Member
    Currently Being Moderated

There are many ways through which you can track down the pnr status of your Indian Railways ticket but i am going to mention some of the convenient methods:

1. PNR Enquiry Via SMS:

* Type PNR (your 10 digit pnr number) and send it to either 139 or 54959, 5676747, 57886. Example: PNR 2719239485.

2. PNR Enquiry Over Phone:

* Dial 139, follow the voice command and provide accurate information to know the current status of your IRCTC Ticket.

3. PNR Enquiry Online:

* Go to the PNR Status website by clicking the link, when reached there, enter your PNR Number in the given box and hit the "Get PNR Status" button. For your information let me tell you that this site does not ask to Fill captcha.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...