2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2016 10:50 AM by carat RSS

Enid OK Springhill Suites

brentd Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hotel is fine.  It's clean and new.  Breakfast is the same everyday and gets old quick.  One of the women who works up front is kind of rude and acts like she owns the place.  We asked to use an empty meeting room and she told us she had to charge us to use it, even though it was empty and we were all staying at the hotel (and were all Rewards members, one of us Platinum).  Instead we held our meeting in the lobby.

Also this website is extremely non-user friendly.  FYI.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Enid, Oklahoma, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Enid
ENID, OK
  • Re: Enid OK Springhill Suites
    dholmes5125 Platinum

The customer service at this hotel was horrible. The Management Ashley & Danise needs extra training on customer satisfaction. I had an event there and I had issues with the conf room I reserved for the entire month of June & July 2016. The conf room was not cleaned daily. The cold coffee was still in the conf room the next morning plus other stuff like filled garbage cans, etc. We needed to clean up ourselves. In addition, my point have not been added and its been over a month now. They are trying to say they are not adding the points bc my event was gov't related IN WHICH IS WAS NOT. The customer service is horrendous. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS LOCATION.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    ENID, OK
    • Re: Enid OK Springhill Suites
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

So sorry to hear of your frustrations, dholmes5125!  I'd like to share this with the appropriate team and have reached out to you via direct message for additional details. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...