3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2016 1:36 PM by gatilla007 RSS

Medical Tourism ? Did you travel for medicalcare? Interested?

danmitroi Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I am Dan, this is my first time here. I am a professional beekeeper and interested in medical tourism. Hope we can discuss what did you experienced having medical care abroad, benefits and cons...

Anyone to share his experience?

PS: Admin if there is a section for this topic please guide me in. Thanks

Dan

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Mexico
India
Thailand
  • Re: Medical Tourism ? Did you travel for medicalcare? Interested?
    Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

While I don't have personal experience in this area, I have had family and friends both have dental care in both Mexico and Kyrgyzstan.  While the services were great in both locations, the friend who had the work done in Mexico is not able to get their partial out of customs.  It is being held as contraband (it was mailed).  The dentist has never had this issue but for some reason this one is in limbo.  Sounds like it won't be sent to the recipient or returned to the dentist.  Something to consider in cases where mailing the device is included.  May have to get creative.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...