1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 19, 2016 8:22 AM by ks77 RSS

JW Marriott.  Beijing

nipper Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I had a short trip to Beijing.  Being an executive platinum, I used points for 4 nights at the JW. Of all my trips to various properties this has to be the most memorable service I have ever seen

We checked in and were told we had a suite. Awesome.  I seldom get upgrades, I think once of my 200 nights last year was upgrade. Since we were on a free reservation, we were thrilled.  Things kept getting better.

The lounge is beautiful, excellent food and free drinks. We ate all 4 times for breakfast and twice for dinner. In addition we went up for a beer or 3, glass of wine or champagne. All complimentary.

The welcome give was another very nice bottle of wine, plus fruit. We enjoyed that as well.

The trip was over my wife's birthday and the hotel knew, she received two cards from the staff, a small brownie cake and well wishes from several of the staff.

Finally on the day we were checking out, they let us stay in the room as long as we wanted, since we had a 5 pm flight that allowed us to explore in the morning, then go back, shower and head to the airport.

To say that the staff went above and beyond is so under describing our experience.

I would certainly love for this to be shared with the property as words cannot describe how happy we are.

Andy Knipp

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beijing, Beijing, China JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
  • Re: JW Marriott.  Beijing
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Fantastic! Glad to hear you had such a great stay!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...