1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 1, 2010 11:57 AM by superchief1 RSS

Maui Marriott Vacation Club

memopa Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I'm rather blue having just canceled my reservation at the Maui Vacation Club for May 2010.  It's my fault that I waited so long to try to get a trade for a Calif. coast property through Interval International.  There were no available properties, that I wanted, for trade.  We decided to vacation closer to home this coming year.  We received Marriott points, which is nice for last minute plans and the variety it offers.  Good Luck to the person who gets our canceled reservation for Maui.  I'm also learning the ins & outs of how to exchange and deposit.  It is true that you need to start early to get the choices you want.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Maui Marriott Vacation Club
    superchief1 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

MemoPa,

I am sorry that you will miss your Maui vacation this year. Did you try to exchange into Newport Coast Villas? I would expect your resort would have excellent trading power. If you enjoy mountains and outdoor activity, the MVC resorts in Park City, UT are great summer destinations and usually have excellent trade availabilty.

You may want to consider visiting the TUG (Timeshare User Group) forum. I have found many helpful tips regarding resort revues and how to macimize your trades. I recently traded my Gold lockoff in Park City for a two bedroom at Royal Palms in June. Good luck with your future vacations.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...