2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2010 11:31 AM by superchief1 RSS

Key West Marriott Beachside

billys Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Traveling to Key West and need impute on the Marriott Key West Beachside - How is the property and is it easy to get back and forth on the island without a car. Any restaurant suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Key West Marriott Beachside
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Billy,

This is a very nice property!

I have stayed at all on Key West and I have found I do not need a car unless I go North from Key West.

The Marriott is a good ride and I think having a car is a terrible idea, especially if you are planning on having a few drinks.  I have taken the shuttle and enjoyed it.

Do not forget to try Louie's BackYard for cocktails.  I do not like to eat there but the locals make the beach lounge a real place of interest.  The sunset there is the best!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Key West Marriott Beachside
    superchief1 Platinum

We are planning to stay at the Key West Beachside resort in March. The hotel has recently implemented a $17 per day parking fee and rental cars are more expensive in Key West than other Florida destinations. Therefore, we plan to rent a car only for the weekend we arrive (to buy groceries and supplies). After that, we will rely on the free hotel shuttle to Duval St. Our upgraded room includes a full kitchen.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...