3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2016 10:25 AM by weeklytravelwarrior RSS

Which hotel with Executive Lounge for leisure in Atlanta?

mrsnoot Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi everyone,

my girlfriend and I want to spend a week in Atlanta.

Which hotel is supposed to be the best for leisure in Atlanta for a platinum member? I want to go jogging and would like to have an executive lounge.

Thank you a lot!

Henning

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Which hotel with Executive Lounge for leisure in Atlanta?
    nmballoonist Platinum

We always stay at the JW Marriott in Buckhead.  They have a very nice lounge and Hannah who runs it is exceptional.  All the staff go above and beyond.  No restaurant in hotel but the bar has a nice menu if you just want something to eat, especially late at night.  Lots of dining in the area and the JW is connected to the Lenox Mall which has shopping and dining.  I have not stayed at any of the FS Marriotts in Midtown, but a lot to do in the area and just across the freeway from the GaTech campus.  Can't help you much on the jogging aspect but I have seen a map in the JW Executive Lounge.  I am sure if you contact them they would fax or email a copy with any recommendations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nmballoonist Platinum

Forgot to mention there is the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center across Lenox from the JW.  I have stayed there before when I could not get a good rate at the JW, and it is just fine.  Another option in that immediate area is the Ritz Carlton but have not stayed there.

weeklytravelwarrior Platinum 1 Reviews

Just got back from a long weekend at the Ritz-Carlton in downtown ATL.  Executive/club lounge is very nice...I highly recommend it. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...