3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2016 9:02 AM by klbe RSS

Atlantis

jldmk Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Traveling with 2 teenagers - trying to decide between 2 rooms at royal tower and 1 room at cove.  Also, wondering if platinum premiers have had any luck getting upgrades.  Finally, any recommendations for reasonably priced dinners?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paradise Island, Bahamas Autograph Collection The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Atlantis
    vertol46 Platinum

I toured the aquarium before it became a Marriott property. That was really cool. For a restaurant, your teenagers might enjoy Señor Frog's. It can get pretty rowdy late night, so if your teenagers are younger, go early.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klbe Gold

I Will follow this discussion. I plan on going soon (on points) but would be interested in where to stay. It is also annoying that one cannot book on points through the Marriott website so if any have any experiences with booking on points it would be appreciated.

homoviator Platinum

make sure you let us know how it goes. I've had the same questions.

I'm not sure there are reasonably priced dinners there.  I think you are best served going into the situation knowing that.

I'm glad to see that there is more Atlantis talk going on.  Once it becomes easier to book without having to call, I think more people will start taking advantage of the location, especially if 1 and 2 bedroom apts can be reserved with points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...