1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 24, 2016 1:39 PM by mw104 RSS

Earning nights - 10 nights for room blocks?

mw104 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Last week I received the annual Gold Elite pamphlet mailer, and on the page where it talks about earning elite nights, it states:

"Hold a meeting or special event or reserve a block of rooms -- earn 10 nights"

I have been trading emails with MR for a few days, seeking clarification on this- and have been told that you must have a meeting/event and room block in order to receive the 10 elite nights.  This is not what is printed in the pamphlet.

Has anyone had experience with this?

I'm looking to arrange some travel plans for a group of friends, and we will have multiple room blocks across various Marriott properties this summer, but there are no events/meetings associated with them.  They way the pamphlet reads, I would receive 10 elite nights for each (min 10 room) block that is filled at participating properties.

Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Earning nights - 10 nights for room blocks?
    mw104 Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

Anyone have experience with this?  MR did not respond to my last attempt for clarification.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...