1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 15, 2016 10:29 AM by carat RSS

a hotel review of Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport

yixiao001 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

They are not very responsible for the work. we check with phone about early check-in time, but when we arrive they can not give us early check-in. So, we need to stay out of the hotel for one night. Tomorrow, we require to fix the tub bath when we go out. However, when we go back they didn't clean the room and not fix the tub bath.

Please tell me how is your experience and get noticed by the manager of the hotel.

Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fairfield Inn, Marriott
  • Re: a hotel review of Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi yixiao001.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  This is a great place to talk about all things travel.  From sharing your recommendations and experiences, like above, to learning the ins and outs of the Rewards program.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here, along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or comments, we are always here to help. 

In regards to your post, I'd like to take a deeper look into this.  Would you mind sending me your Rewards number?  Thanks in advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...