3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2009 9:19 PM by jwwsport RSS

7 night certificates

nancyge Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am interested in getting a travel package with my points.  Is it possible to use the hotel package for two rooms  for a few days at the same hotel or to split it between two hotels?

• Re: 7 night certificates
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I doubt that Marriott Rewards would do that but it never hurts to ask them.  Normally the rooms are in a package but there might be some leeway?

Best of luck with the request.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Nancy,

I tried it and they would not do it.  However, Like Stepping said, it does not hurt to ask.

Nancy, I really think that the rules are going to really change in the future, some will improve and some will not, from a customers perspective.  It really may come down to what property really wants or needs the business.

Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jwwsport Gold 60 Reviews

Good luck with this effort.  I have tried it and got rebuffed politely by Marriott that they will not split certificates no matter how much sense this idea makes for families and others who need multiple rooms for shorter stays.  This is a policy that Marriott should change so you can use an award certificate in any combination that actually provides you with a reward.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...