8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2016 8:26 AM by carat RSS

Missing platinum arrival gift

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My stay at The Franklin in Philadelphia posted, but the 500 points did not.  What's my next step?  carat can you help?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing platinum arrival gift
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi muppetwrangler, how frustrating! I'd like to take a deeper look into this. Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number?  I'll work with our team to provide clarity.  Thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

not to pre empt what you are handling with Carat, but this happens to me all the time. I just call the MR customer service line, they look at the stay then post the 500 points for me. Bit or trouble, but they do add up.

This is actually the first time it has happened to me, so I'm a bit lost.   Hoping to make Lifetime one day, so I need all the points I can get!

Platinum 28 Reviews

muppetwrangler

I stayed at the Franklin in the 70's - and it was pretty old then!  Can I assume that the property has been completely refurbished?

misterchk

From what I read, this Franklin Hotel at Independence Hall just became a Marriott property in November, 2015.  Before then, it was the Omni Hotel, built in 1989.  Might there be another Franklin hotel in Philly? 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...