1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 15, 2016 10:19 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Will Ritz extend my Club Level E-Certificates?

stratman560 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Insiders.  I was curious if anyone here had any luck with getting a club level e-cert extended from the Ritz Carlton Credit Card.  I have used 2 of my 3 from last year, however my last one is about to expire and I would like to use it later in 2016.  I should also add that I have signed up already for another year on the card.  Curious if anyone had any experience getting these extended.  Any info is much appreciated.  Thanks!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Will Ritz extend my Club Level E-Certificates?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

You could always call Marriott Rewards and request an extension.  I got an extension last year for my annual Category 5 certificate from the Marriott Premier Card which is also operated by Chase.  If that doesn't work you could always call Chase and try to request an extension.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...