2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2016 6:13 PM by iahflyr RSS

Ritz Carlton Maui Club Level

karibare Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am wanting to use points to stay at the RItz Maui. I am really wanting to stay on the club level as we are celebrating my husband being done with chemo and radiation but I am not able to find any dates when I can. Are you not allowed to use points for club level stay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Maui, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Ritz Carlton Maui Club Level
    fistuk Platinum

All points redemptions are for the standard rooms - in all hotel types.

When an upgrade is available you'll see an upgrade option using additional certificates (points) accordingly. If you don't see anything like it than it's probably not available for the dates you searched for.

It might be a good idea to try and call the reservations line as they will be able to assist you better.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz Carlton Maui Club Level
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

karibare,

First and most important......AWESOME NEWS, congratulations on him being done with his chemo and radiation therapy.  My prayers are in hopes the cancer will be completely gone.

My Father-In-Law went through radiation for prostate cancer late last year and we got great news a week ago that he is cancer free! 

Call the hotel and tell them of his story and of course yours and ask them for what you want.  Having stayed at the Ritz Kapalua I will tell you they have amazing suites and the property is gorgeous even though not directly on the beach.  Let them help you with your request and go from there.

Again, great news and keep smilin!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...