3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2016 4:23 PM by mjballinge RSS

1 week stay on 2 reservations

ksolsberg Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have 2 reservations in February for the Marriott in Puerto Vallarta. We are staying for a week but didn't have enough points so I made a reservation for 2 nights in a garden view room (paid stay) and another for 5 nights using points (140k + cash upgrade to Ocean View)

I was wondering if there was a problem switching rooms mid-stay...checking out of one, and checking into another? We are Gold but I don't expect to be upgraded to an Ocean View room for all 7 nights (plus I think its sold out)  would just like a seamless transition.

Comments from those that have done this before?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 1 week stay on 2 reservations
    browncrew Gold 14 Reviews

I've done that before. Talk to the front desk when you get there and give them a heads up. It shouldn't be no trouble.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I've done this a number of times and browncrew is correct. Ask the person checking you in to merge the two reservations into one record and you should be good to go.

mjballinge Platinum

we just did this at the Marriott Beachside in Key West, and the staff were very accommodating about it.  We had been upgraded to a suite when we arrived and were able to remain in the same suite.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...