7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2016 9:50 PM by taxman193 RSS

Rollover nights?

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Not sure if the system just has not fully updated yet but I have not been credited for any rollover nights from 2015. I had a total of 111 nights in 2015 of which 15 were rollovers from 2014. I am Platinum for Life but 111 - 15 rollover from 2014 = 96 nights in 2015 less 75 for Platinum for the year means I should of had 21 rollover nights to 2016?

Did anyone else receive their rollover night credited to their account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover nights?
    sleepwalker Gold

Hi Bob, I'm curious. If you are "Platinum for Life" why does any nights matter at this point? Even if Marriott changes its benefit levels you would be grandfathered in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I'm not Bob, my name is Carmen actually. I do understand that the rollover nights will not mean much since I am Platinum for Life but I am convinced that you receive better service/benefits based on the nights you continue to accrue in that year. I really don't think Platinum for Life means much in terms of receiving benefits such as upgrades when I check-in since they obviously care more about people that continue to travel and use Marriott. So I want as many nights as possible to appear in my profile for that year to show I continue to travel and use Marriott.

browncrew Gold 14 Reviews

My roll nights haven't shown up yet as well. I'm guessing it will take time.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

This is a great question to ask, taxman193, as this is something that a lot of members are wondering! Last year, rollover nights were posted to the website in mid-January. I reached out to our greater team about this and they do not have a specific date for when they will appear on the website this year.

Thank you lindseyh for responding! You guys are the best! I figured the system just has not updated yet. Thank you for confirming.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Might be worth checking again. As of late Sunday (1/10) my nights had reset but no rollover. By Monday evening (1/11) rollover nights were there as expected.

You are absolutely correct bejacob. Mine were just posted in the last hour after I posted this question. Just checked again and there they are.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...