3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2017 12:47 PM by semgal71 RSS

Mobile Check-in NOT Working Properly???

chorka Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Mobile check-in button is not available on my iPhone 5c.  I have the latest iOS and latest Marriott Mobile App.  I called about the problem into the Marriott internet CS.  It looks like after I spoke to them I received my early check in notification.  However, I still don't see the button on the mobile app to click to initiate the check in process.

Thank you for your assistance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mobile Check-in NOT Working Properly???
    semgal71 Platinum 4 Reviews

My Mobile App worked fine until 2 months ago.  Suddenly, my reservations show "requests" instead of check-in, the day before my arrival, making it look like I have already checked in -- which I have NOT.    I have called customer service, reservations, platinium help -- nothing works.  Every employee says "hum, that's too bad".  Meandwhile I cannot utilize advance check-in and early arrival request.   What good is this app it it doesn't work, and MC doesn't have an IT answer?  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jw99 Platinum

I had the exact same experience but yesterday it started allowing mobile check in. New app coming this year I hope.

semgal71 Platinum 4 Reviews

A miracle happened and my app worked today -- I was able to check into the Asheville Renaissance.   Last week, no such luck with the Charleston Marriott Hotel check-in.   Everyone at Marriott "feels so bad" that this is happening, but no one has an answer or a fix.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...