7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2016 11:26 AM by carat RSS

Nights

plaube Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Could someone tell me, where I find on my folio number of nights for every single year?

Together have to be lifetime nights.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nights
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

as best I know from your site you can see current year and lifetime. I suspect t get year by year you would have to call customer service. I don't know if they can give you that info either

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Log into Marriott.com then go to "my account". Under this years nights is lifetime, click on that and you'll get your lifetime total.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi plaubebrightlybob is spot on.  You can follow his suggestion to see your lifetime nights.  If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out again. 

plaube Platinum

Sorry carat, my question was every single year and nights in it. For example how many nights i have had in 2014?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You will have to make the call jerryl mentioned above as you are only able to view the last 12 months from your online account.

plaube Platinum

I cannot call there for 2 reasons, first Im not good in English, second from us (Czech republic) is it expensive.

E-mail would be fine.

With points is it the same.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi plaube.  I see what you're saying.  I'd like to reach out to our team for additional clarity.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number?  Thanks in advance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...