12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2016 10:37 PM by jimaruba RSS

Account update season - did yours get updated?

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Seems Marriott has been working on updating things on accounts.  I'v noticed my night totals have been updated to just this year's stays, they have now a "redeemed" count for elite nights .  I'm assuming status updates have been processed as reading a few other threads so it seems I've managed to keep my Plat Prem status another year, good times.  I did not however get *any* roll over nights credited which is kinda odd.  Anyone else notice any changes or not see their roll over nights posted yet?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Account update season - did yours get updated?
    jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

My total  nights has been re-set to 1---for credit card spend. Rollover nights not yet showing

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lotsofstays Platinum

I had 170 nights at year end (some rollover, and about 125 real stays)  I currently show 2 nights... no rollover.

savannahman Platinum

No rollover nights here either. I emailed Customer support about 3 days ago and have not received a reply. However, my status has been upgraded to Platinum Prem.

tnicoll Platinum

Roll over nights are not showing on my account as well.  However, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  It looks like the system is updating everyones account.  If you look at your life-time status, you will notice the roll-over nights were added already (or in my case it has).  I am assuming the nights will be added to your profile in the next day or two.    

zagnut1972 Platinum

I just hung up the phone with Lenny on the Platinum customer service and she stated they had a computer issue and technical services is working on it.  Lenny did not have a time frame of when our roll over nights would be updated but they are working on it.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I came up a few nights short for renewal of Platinum.  I was comped with Platinum for 2016, and am grateful to Marriott for that.  As a result, no rollover nights were expected, so this is a non issue for me.

swabbyontravel Platinum 1 Reviews

My account shows same as the rest - Level was processed but not the carryover nights so hard to tell if they subtracted 75 or 125 but the level shows Plat Prem Elite. Doesn't matter much until later in the year. Never really seen a difference between Platinum and Platinum Premier as they have treated me well on both

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

My account has been reset for 2016 and Im showing Plat status, however Im not sure your status changes this month based on your 2015 stays. Like I said Im showing Plat but did not have the required stays to qualify. In previous years the Status changed later in the new year based on your previous years stays. Maybe others are more in tune with this and have better insight.

JD

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...