7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2016 12:42 PM by nhtraveler RSS

New MR Visa user

harley34 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi!  I just got my card a couple of weeks ago.  We have already started using it as our main family card to accumulate points.  How long does it take to see the Marriott Rewards posted?  Weekly?  Monthly?  It still says "NO REWARDS."  I'm especially anxious to get the "50,000 for spending $2,000 in first 3 months" show up in our account.  I don't remember adding my MR number when I signed up for the card, but I guess you can't get the card otherwise, right?

Is there a place on the CHASE site to see my MR number?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New MR Visa user
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Points earned by using the card usually show up a few days after each statement. Each month those points will be added to your account.

As for the bonus points for signing up, those should appear shortly after you reach the spending amount.

As for your MR number, look on the back of the card. It should be printed there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Points should also show on your monthly statement.  If they don't, call Chase and make certain that you account number is tied to the card.

The points should show on the Chase account statement and about a week  later on your Account" info on the Marriott web site.

JoeZ Gold

The points post monthly, about a week after the ending of your monthly statement.

JoeZ Gold

Call the number on the back of your Chase Visa first to  make sure your Rewards number is attached to the card.

harley34 Silver

Thanks, all!  I appreciate all of the responses.  I will definitely call and make sure my number is associated; I assumed it would be at the end of the month, as well, so it's good to get that confirmed.

thecentury303 Platinum

Keep in mind that if you reach your spending requirement a few days before the statement credit cut, you might not get the bonus in that statement credit. I think the safe cut-off is 5 days before the statement credit date.

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

As every comment you have received is on the money, I'm saved from having to add anything,other than to say that you should be sure, when staying at a Marriott property, to try to put everything on the room bill. That way, you get bonus points based on your elite status.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...