2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2016 10:42 AM by mikiegfla RSS

Ritz Carlton Berlin or Autograph Hotel am Steinplatz?

travelbug01 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am traveling to Berlin in March 2016 for business at the Messe Berlin.  The trip will be a combination of business and pleasure.  I would appreciate recommendations and detail on both the Berlin Ritz Carlton and the Autograph Collection Hotel am Steinplatz? - I love the amenities of the Club Level at the Ritz, but the Autograph hotel appears in an ideal location.  Will appreciate any insight or details about the two properties.  Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Berlin, Germany The Ritz-Carlton The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin
  • Re: Ritz Carlton Berlin or Autograph Hotel am Steinplatz?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

travelbug01,

"Stepping out, at The Ritz", is the way to go in Berlin!  Wonderful dining, and wonderful location.  Consider taking a half day WW-2 historical tour of Berlin.  Likewise, a visit to former East Berlin, even for dinner, is most interesting.

Have a wonderful trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz Carlton Berlin or Autograph Hotel am Steinplatz?
      mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Jerry, East Berlin no longer exists through my eyes. On my last trip there the only way to identify where the east used to exist was to see an occasional "drab" building. Other than that, it's been my experience that there are little remnants.

I'll be returning in May, checking once again into the Berlin Marriott at Potsdamer Platz.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...