9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2013 8:23 PM by klaus29 RSS

Brussels Marriott

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know if the Executive Lounge at the Brussels Marriott on Rue Auguste Orts 3-7/Grand Place is open on weekends, please?

Thanks very much!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Brussels Marriott
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I was there last year and if I recall, the Executive Lounge was not open on weekends. Someone who may have stayed there more recently may have updated information.

However, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the hotel.  They upgraded me to an enormous suite of several rooms.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Thanks very much, Professor!

Happy New Year!

klaus29 Silver

i stay  there   last  weekend..  yes,   the  lounge  is  open 7  days  the   week. and the brand new lounge  change the place;  just  opher site  from the front desk now.

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

We just returned from 5 nights in Ghent (Ghent Marriott) and 2 nights in Brussels (Brussels Marriott).  We arrived at the Brussels Marriott on Thursday and left early Saturday.  It was certainly open Thursday and all day/night Friday.  We had a 10:40am flight out on Saturday, so I am not sure if it was open later.  I do know that breakfast and evening snacks/drinks are in the lounge at least Mon-Fri and breakfast is the full buffet in the restaurant on Saturday and Sunday.  And the staff is wonderful.  We were upgraded to a junior suite, facing the Bourse and Delphine, the Front Desk Manager (I believe) and Herve (the head concierge) could not have been more accommodating and helpful.  Herve sat with us and drew out a walking tour of Brussels and made some great recommendations for chocolates, for lunch and dinners.  Fortunately or unfortunately, the lunches (chocolates, beers, waffles) were so great, we never went to dinner.  Both nights we enjoyed a light dinner in the Executive Lounge - tortellini one night and empanadas the next, along with delicious french wines, fabulous cheeses and various small salads.  More to come on our trip, with pictures.

dbmbonthego Platinum 4 Reviews

Are the French wines complimentary?

klaus29 Silver

yes  the  Wine and Beer  ,is  free  of charge in the  Executive  Lounge

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Correct, they are complimentary.  When we were there a few weeks ago, they usually had two reds and two whites.  Unfortunately, the only beer they carried was Stella.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Marriott Brussels 889424_110_b.jpgStayed at Brussels Marriott near Grand Place several times, but usually eat at restaurants in Grand Place, only a few minutes walk from hotel.  The best dinner ever in this area from my experience is the dining room at Hotel Amigo, but there are also less expensive, sidewalk restaurants on back streets of Grand Place. From my recollection, Marriott concierge room not open on week ends, but can't be sure, but they have a nice downstairs lounge.

Fred

klaus29 Silver

Attention   New

the  Lounge  in the Marriott  brussels,  is  now  closed  from  friday to sunday.  but  your  get  your  Breakfast  in the  Restaurant,  and when you check in  you get  from the

Reception  3 vouchers ,for friday sutarday and sunday  for  your  afternoon  drinks,   Wine  ,Beer  or  Soda  from 5.30  to  7.30 , what you will take at  the Bar  from  the  Hotel

and  for each guest  2 small bowl  of  Salad,.with  chicken  or ather thinks.    Danke  Heer  Fink  ,this  is a good  Managemant.; i know you learn the  Hotel  buisness.

my  question,    why not all Marriott   Hotels  work like this, there  where  the  Lounge is  closed  ,the  week  end?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...