2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2016 9:53 AM by chris.s RSS

Marriott check in app

ssu11321 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

This app is ok but Hilton allows me to pick my room number.  This is great for a business traveler who many times arrives late.  Will Marriott be adding this ability?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott check in app
    stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

don't bet on it

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott check in app
    chris.s Gold

I stay within the Marriott family of brands whenever possible, but work travels sometimes take me places where I don't have the option so I stay with Hilton as my second option. In those cases, the pick your own room via the Hilton app is something I very much enjoy and I have also wondered if Marriott might move that direction as well.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...