3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2016 4:22 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Renaissance Paris Vendome Concierge Lounge?

blitz Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Does this hotel have a Concierge Lounge?  If not, what benefits are provided for Gold Status?  Like the location for family trip in June, using points.  Other hotel suggestions?  No availability at Paris CE.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel
  • Re: Renaissance Paris Vendome Concierge Lounge?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi blitz.  I'm not too familiar with what this hotel offers, so I'd like to reach out to our greater team for a bit more information.  I'll be sure to let you know what I'm able to find out.  However, I was able to find a couple threads you may be interested in.

Re: Paris Vendome

Re: Paris Marriott C-E vs. Renaissance Paris Vendome

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

if you go to the website flyertalk, there is a WIKI that shows every Marriott hotel in the world and its concierge lounge status. I use it as a reference tool. It is updated regularly

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

blitzi,

There is no CL at Vendome.  It is a nice hotel, located close to The Louvre.  Good place for walking nearby.  Check your rates on hotel choices first.  This is an expensive place, and if you try to drive, difficult to find.

Let is at MRI know if we can answer detailed questions about this place, or others in Paris.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...