1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 7, 2016 10:44 AM by carat RSS

Question about Birthday Elite Night Credit

u2groupiegirl Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I received an email saying Happy Birthday with a link to claim my Elite Night Credit.  I clicked it and it said it would post to my account within 48 hours.  Nothing ever posted and I'm seeing lots of discussions regarding the same topic and it doesn't seem like it has been resolved.  What do I need to do to actually receive the credit?  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about Birthday Elite Night Credit
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi u2groupiegirl.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  As you may have noticed, this is a great place to discuss all things travel.  From sharing your experiences and recommendations to learning the the ins and outs of the Rewards program.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here, along with lindseyh and deannad.  If you ever have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to any of us. We're always here to help!  

I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your question, I'd like to provide some clarity. Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number?

Again, welcome!  Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...