1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 5, 2016 1:43 PM by rmonthego RSS

Triada Palm Springs Lacking...

rmonthego Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

From checking in and walking in to a VERY dirty room that wasn't clean to standing in water 2 inches deep in the shower, the Triada is NOT up to Marriott Standards.  As a Lifetime Platinum Member with over 1,000 nights at Marriott, we were extremely disappointed with this experience.  Lights not working, doors that wouldn't stay open, the deadbolt on the door wouldn't lock, 1 day with room cleaning so late we just got towels as we were cleaning up to go out for the night and another day they never returned to finish cleaning the bathroom, staff wearing obviously dirty clothes, requests to speak to the GM that never materialized, and so much more.  The Triada needs some serious help to match the level of quality expected at a Marriott affiliated property.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Springs, California, USA Autograph Collection Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Triada Palm Springs Lacking...
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi rmonthego.  Sounds like a terribly frustrating experience.  I'd like to bring this to the appropriate teams attention.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number as well as the dates of your stay? 

I also see you are new around here, Welcome to Insiders!  This is a great place to talk about all things travel.  From sharing your experience and recommendations to learning the ins and outs of the Rewards program, we cover it all.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to any of us, we're here to help!  I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

Again, welcome to the community!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...