0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2016 5:50 PM by bamatraveler RSS

Fairfield Dallas Medical Center

bamatraveler Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I was in Dallas covering the Cotton Bowl Classic and spent five nights in this hotel.  While the staff was friendly and cheerful, I was disappointed in this facility.  It is in dire need of updating to the rooms and has an unseemly odor throughout the building. My water was off one afternoon in the room, and my air conditioner unit failed and had to be replaced another day.  Then when I arrived back to the hotel at 2 a.m. New Year's Eve the parking lot was slammed full of cars of people attending functions at nearby hotels.  There was literally no parking and even the fire lanes were full so I had to circle the lot for 20 minutes until someone finally opened up a parking space.  When I asked the front desk attendant the reason, she said there were lots of people parking there who weren't guests and didn't seem very concerned.  She said this was something that happened every New Year's.  I was dumfounded as to why the hotel would not hire some security to monitor who was using their lot so as to preserve parking spaces for the hotel guests.  I would definitely not stay at this location again regardless of the price!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...