0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2016 4:17 PM by corld RSS

Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot

corld Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In December, my wife and I travelled to Minneapolis for her graduation.  Since it's not every day that your significant other receives her Doctorate I decided to book a stay at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot.  I spent approximately. 130 days in Marriott hotels this past year and I would rate this hotel within my top 3 favorites.  Like many Renaissance properties, the hotel displays some of the local culture and history of area, which is a big plus since it's easy to get tired of the same hotel format.  I made sure to call ahead to let the staff know about the occasion for our trip.  An employee, Shaina, made several extra efforts that really made our stay special.  We were given an "Historic Suite," which was a fantastic room; very spacious, comfortable, and again having a very unique, vintage feel.  After checking in, we were surprised to see a small gift and hand-written note from the hotel staff congratulating my wife on her accomplishment.  Later in the night, again much to our surprise, we received a complimentary bottle of Prosecco to help celebrate.  For someone like myself who spends a third of the year in Marriotts, this experience made me appreciate even more the brand and family feel of what is now the largest hotel chain in the world.  I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Minneapolis, you will not be disappointed!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...