2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2016 6:03 AM by nicholasric RSS

Room night entitlement

stevenf Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

Recently, I booked 7 rooms per nights for 3 nights for an event in Renaissance Hotel. I was informed by the Event Manager that I do not entitled any reward points which surprises me. I checked their website and it says..

• Points for each room night, regardless if you or your guest is paying for it
  • 10 Elite Nights when you book 10+ guest rooms for at least one night

What exact is my entitlement? If there any Marriott id that I can escalate?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Room night entitlement
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi stevenf.  I'd like to see if I can provide clarity for you.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number as well as additional details about the event/stay you've mentioned?  Thanks in advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Room night entitlement
    nicholasric Platinum

What did your contract say? There is a section with a selection box that says you will or will not be entitled for rewards if checked. I ran into the same issues with my event, but quickly had it resolved when I called the hotel.

Late response, but would like to know if everything was taken care of.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...