14 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2016 1:19 PM by deannad RSS

How do you get a free Elite night on your birthday?

ymg Gold
Currently Being Moderated

How do you get a free Elite night on your birthday?

I been traveling in fact staying at Marriott's properties on my past three birthday's and I haven't get this perk

Is this benefit available as a coupon ?

How can I ask for this perk ?

Thank you and happy holidays to all!

Yamel/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

all you have to do go to your marriott profile and add your birth date. You should look for a promotional email that marriott sends after your birthday in which you have to click the link in order to redeem the night credit.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ymg Gold

Thank you!!!!  Carat also will help me t find out why i haven't received any.  Happy Holidays!

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks, jm1991, you are spot on!  ymg, if you'd like, I can take a deeper look into this for you.  Please send me a private message with your Rewards number as well as your Birthday, month & day.  I'll reach out to our team for clarity. 

ymg Gold

You are the best Carat, I messaged you with my personal information. THANK YOU!!!!!

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

ymg

Just for clarity its a Free Elite Night Credit towards your Marriott Status and not a free night stay in a hotel.

greekbecky Platinum

You simply add your birthday to your profile.  When the day comes, you'll get an email asking you to follow a link for the free night which is added to your account.

lubu1200 Gold

I have added my birthday to my Marriott account, i still did not receive any free night credit. Is this offer still there?

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi lubu1200,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the Birthday Elite night credit is not a free night - it is 1 elite night added to your account for maintaining your status for the year (I see that you are Gold so you would need 50 nights during the calendar year to maintain Gold status). If your birthday is listed on your account, you should be receiving an email from Marriott that would prompt you to click through and then the elite night would be added to your account online, but it is not a free night certificate or credit towards any future stays. I hope that helps clarify for you!

lubu1200 Gold

Hi, thanx for the clarification.

bebbot Silver

My birthday was July and I know I listed it on my account. I did not receive an email from marriott. How could I follow up on this? Thanks

YogiB Platinum

Usually our community managers are excellent in sorting out these sort of things. Maybe send one of them a private message with your MR member# and they'll look into it.

insertcoffee Platinum

FYI, it needs to be listed *before* your birthday takes place.

Also, if you do not have any stays in that year yet, you will not necessarily get the credit (told to me by MR on the phone -- YMMV).

My e-mails from Marriott can be hit or miss. Have never gotten the birthday e-mail, so I call MR and get it cleared up that way.

As has also been suggested here, use our CMs and see if they can resolve for you that way.

a-cors12 Platinum

deannad If possible, please verify if I received a night too.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi @A-Cors12,

I've sent you a private message to get more information. Look forward to hearing from you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...