1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 23, 2015 12:33 PM by carat RSS

Help required to cancel someone else's reservation showing up on my account!

marriottuser2001 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

I am a Platinum member and while checking my account a week back, I noticed a reservation on my account which does not belong to me. I called up the Platinum Help desk who transferred me to reservations who in turn indicated that they would contact the Marriott Kochi hotel. However, despite many emails and a phone call, the hotel has not been able to help me to correct this wrong reservation. They keep asking me to contact Marriott rewards! Now I see 2 wrong reservations on my account and none of them belong to me.

I am surprised why it should take so long to fix a wrong booking to my account!

Looking forward to your assistance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kochi, India Marriott Hotels & Resorts Kochi Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Help required to cancel someone else's reservation showing up on my account!
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Sounds very frustrating, marriottuser2001! I'd like to see if I can provide assistance along with the help of our support team.  Would you mind sending me your Rewards number as well as the confirmation numbers, or reservation details of the two out of place reservations?

I also noticed you are new to the Insiders community.  Welcome!  This is a great place to talk about all things travel.  From sharing your recommendations and experiences to understanding and getting the most out of the Rewards program, we cover it all.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here, along with deannad and lindseyh.  Please feel free to reach out to any of us with questions or concerns, like above.  We're here to help.   I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...