4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2015 4:32 PM by bejacob RSS

Sitting at 48 Nights

jeff55920 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am sitting at 48 nights for 2015 and will not make it to 50.  Is there a chance I will maintain my Marriott Gold Status?  Thanks,
Jeff

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Sitting at 48 Nights
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi jeff55920,

I'd like to check with our team to see if they're able to maintain your Gold status. Please send me a private message with your Rewards number and contact information so I can run this by them.

Also, I'd like to welcome you to the Insiders Community!  As you may have already noticed, this is a great forum to discuss all things travel related.  From learning more about the Rewards Program to sharing your travel experiences and recommendations, it's a great place where like minded travelers come together.  I'm a community moderation, along with lindseyh and carat.  We're here to help, so please do not hesitate to come to us with and questions or comments.   I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, in case you'd like to take a look:

Getting Started Guide

Look forward to seeing more of you on here,and receiving a message from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Marriott is well known to comp status to those who get very close to renewal, but not to everyone. I think provided your current Gold status was earned the hard way (ie 50 nights in 2014) as opposed to some kind of promo, then you'll probably make renewal for 2016, but it is a ****-shoot, as our American cousins call it!

Platinum 28 Reviews

Love the software Marriott has implemented to stop all this bad language -

words like ****,  damn, hell, and doodoo  (didn't want to say s--t)  are evidently too descriptive to the Marriott executives.

Can't wait to see how many asterisks they use to change the words listed...............

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I'm surprised that more of your posts don't get the * treatment.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...