32 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2016 1:21 PM by Sledchick RSS

Happy Holidays

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Wishing Marriott Insiders a most wonderful safe and joyous Holiday Season and an awesome 2016 doing what ever it is you enjoy most!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
North Pole
  • Re: Happy Holidays
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Happy Holidays to you as well, IAHFLYR!! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone. Looking forward to another great travel year.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Right back at ya.

BTW, Nice use of colored text.

I'm thinking travel will factor into my favorite 2016 plans.

I'm certain travel will factor into my 2016 plans, just not sure when or where other than Cabo early in the year, Ft. Myers a few times and the annual trip to the Oregon Coast. 

Other spots being swished around in my head plus a few more:

• Hawaii
      • Puerto Vallarta (twice)
      • Seattle
      • NYC
      • New England
      • San Francisco

KatieC Member

Where in New England?

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

DSCF3751.JPG

And Merry Christmas to you IAHFLYR, your family and the entire Insiders family!  The second half of the year has been personally challenging and time-consuming for me, hence my lack of activity on the site.  That doesn't mean you were not in my thoughts, Insiders!  I garnered some sweet Marriott stays, and on Christmas Eve will be staying at a Courtyard, then on to a Town Place Suites for Christmas Day.  Best wishes to all, and may 2016 bring you all good health, contentment and joy.  Safe travels!

-Sledchick

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well, and to all Insiders.

I am so relieved, just got last minute round trip award tickets (for low miles too!) to SAN and back for Christmas travel.  Yay!  No driving through LA or worries about the Ridge Route closing due to snow and ice today (what were we thinking, driving 350 miles and through LA-LA Land too, on the busiest travel day of the year?)  Score!!

Stay safe and well everyone!

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Merry Christmas to you and yours, IAHFLYR.  Best wishes for a Happy and prosperous New Year.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Best Wishes and Merry Christmas to you and all MRI!

Platinum 28 Reviews

Wishing everyone  Happy December Holidays and more importantly a healthy New Year and beyond.

Misterchk

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all!

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I share the same thoughts for all of you.

I will celebrate the upcoming holidays by having 6 weeks (5 days/week) of radiation therapy, to try and wipe out my newly discovered lung cancer.  When more test results are in, that will be augmented by custom designed (for my cancer) chemo therapy

phctourist,

So sorry to learn of your cancer and hope all goes much better than planned.  My Father-In-Law just went through radiation therapy for Prostate Cancer and did not complain to much about it other than the daily schedules. 

Best to you and your family during this time.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

You have all our prayers

Thank you, vaboywnder, IAHFLYR and jerryl for your good wishes today.  When I got my diagnosis, this morning the Dr. was 98% certain  that I had lung cancer.  At 10:00 pm he checked on his computer and got my final biopsy results and found that I have lymphoma, which is much more curable.  He called me immediately!! I've got a few rough months ahead (of chemo) but I am hopeful that I will be back traveling during the spring.  It's really gratifying that my oncologist cares enough to be checking my results at 10:00 PM on Christmas eve and then calls me at what would normally be an unacceptable time. 

Great news even as Christmas morning closes in on us here in the CST zone.  You've been given a huge present and may God bless you further and further with your recovery.

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

I am sending prayers and urgent thoughts your way for a full and blessed recovery.  God Bless!!

Best wishes to you for easy treatments, better health and more satisfying travel in 2016, phctourist!  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Please check in with us when you are able to let us know how you are faring.  -Sledchick

My prognosis has steadily improved, as the diagnosis has gone from lung  cancer (Cat Scan) to Lymphoma (possibly stage 3 or 4, after prelresults) to Lymphoma (stage 2 after Pet Scan) with a good chance of recovery..  It's the best I might have hoped for.iminary biopsy

Perhaps, I'll run into you, if they ever reopen The Balsams  

Sounds like good news, phctourist.  Our prayers and hopes are with you!

nmballoonist Platinum

Great news! 

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Excellent, happy news, phc.  We're all hanging in there with you. Stay strong and positive. You can win this.

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

phctourist, your update and good news you shared regarding your prognosis made me smile!  Thanks for keeping us in the loop....there are many MRIs that are hanging in there with you, as pluto77 says

Your dang right there are and all our prayers and support are behind you phctourist

Well put shoeman1000.

Well you'd better get through this treatment quickly, because The Balsams will be reopening!  The ski area will be much bigger and there are many plans in the works.  They are finished with most of the the permitting process and I hope to make a date to see you there in 2017.  Keep positive, stay strong, and know that we're all looking forward to your travels in the near future!  -Sledchick

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

phctourist

Happy Saturday, happy Jan 2nd, and great news!  keep fighting, never give up, and find a way to enjoy every minute of every day.  I cannot imaging what it is like to live the cards u have been dealt, but I can assure u that u are not alone, and folks are there at the ready to support u in any way they can.  godspeed to you.

shoeman

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Sending you well wishes and tons of strength as you begin on this journey, phctourist!  It's great to see the support and love this community has for you.  Stay strong!

Best of luck with treatments, phctourist.  Just celebrated four years out 39 radiation treatments + chemo for prostate cancer.  It was not fun, but I'm still vertical.  Best wishes!

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to my fellow Insiders!  

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Merry Christmas to all Marriott Insiders. Happy travels in 2016!!!

nmballoonist Platinum

Merry Christmas IAHFLYR and to everyone else on Insiders.  Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

greekbecky Platinum

Wishing you a Merry Christmas as well...thank you for the lovely post.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...