2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2015 2:09 PM by deannad RSS

Lifetime elite

hk0522 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Why is it so hard to find the Lifetime Elite status.  Why isn't it an option right on the Account Activity page?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime elite
    curiousone Platinum

I see my lifetime status on my Account Overview page, just below the bar graph that indicates Elite nights for the year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime elite
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi hk0522,

Our team has advised that members can view total membership nights and points online by logging into their account at MarriottRewards.com, clicking "My Account" and selecting "Account Overview" from the drop down menu.  On the next page, please click "2015 Nights Detail."  Your total nights and points will be displayed under the "Lifetime status" heading.

Please note, once a member achieves Lifetime Elite status, it will not be reflected on the account in our systems until they fail to meet the requirements of an equivalent or higher Elite status.  For example, if your account status is Platinum Elite, and you achieve Lifetime Gold Elite status, your account will continue to reflect Platinum Elite unless you fail to meet the requirements to renew the Platinum Elite status. 

Also,  I see that you're new to the community, so I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you! The Insiders forum is a great place to talk about all things travel related with fellow travelers. I am one of the community moderators on here, along with lindseyh and carat. If you have any questions, like above, please feel free to reach out to any of us, we're here to help! I've included a link to our Getting Started guide, in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Look forward to seeing more of you on here

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...