5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2016 8:59 AM by vertol46 RSS

Lunch recommendations-Orlando

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Do you have a recommendation for a late lunch between MCO and the JW Marriott Grande Lakes or in the vicinity?  For those of you familiar with the area, is there a Bahama Breeze or a 4 Rivers BBQ fairly close by?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
  • Re: Lunch recommendations-Orlando
    AZDesertRat Platinum

There is a Bahama Breeze at 8849 International Drive, 6.5 miles from the JW Grande Lakes.  Haven't eaten there, but my wife and I enjoyed the Cafe Tutu Tango last August, nearby at 8625 International Drive, when we stayed at the Castle AC, which is right behind Tutus.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jsucool76 Gold

The JW is about 15 minutes in the opposite direction of 4 rivers from MCO. You'd take 528 the same direction for both, but then take either 441 north or I4 east for 4 rivers, or 441 south or I4 W for the JW.

One option might be to take the long drive past the hotel (or stop at the hotel on your way over) to disney springs and grab lunch there. Lot of restaurants.

You'll also be passing OBT, which has dozens of restaurants for every foot of road.

Can't really offer any recommendations along that area sadly though. No personal experience for me as I've never flown into MCO.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Jsucool, I can't find the posts where we were discussing the Delta Hotel, but after reading another post, I don't think they are giving points yet.  I need points, so we'll need to consider that hotel on a future trip.

Jsucool76 Gold

When are you heading to orlando? Delta is gonna start earning points in february I believe. I'm staying at the Castle this weekend. I've stayed there once before, it's decent. I normally stay at the Springhill Suites Orlando Kissemmee. Nice property, clean rooms, they have a little bar at the attached hotel with decent cheap food.

vertol46 Platinum

Raglan Road (Irish pub-fare) in the Disney Marketplace Village is a cool place. Or a couple nice restaurants in Celebration: Celebration Town Tavern and Columbia. They have outdoor seating. Also, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, mentioned by AZDesertRat, is fun.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...