1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 18, 2015 12:52 PM by randomname RSS

Marriott Little Rock AK not trustworthy

drcphx Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

ttMy Wife and stayed in this downtown Little Rock Marriott Hotel one night. The Stay itself was pleasant. The problem involved the Check out. We were rushed and I left my Computer Mouse, Mouse Pad, Headphones and IPOD in the room. I called the hotel a hour later to report that I had left the items in the room. It was my fault for not checking the room for a final time. Well I got the Mouse and mouse pad back but they said the IPOD and Headphones were not to be found. I have been traveling for 15 years and have stayed over 1500 nights in Marriott and never once had a problem with missing Items until now. I guess when you leave something nice you cannot always trust the house cleaning staff to return your items That is at this hotel anyway.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marriott_Hotel
Little_Rock_Arkansas
  • Re: Marriott Little Rock AK not trustworthy
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Not sure I would blame the hotel, although they certainly should consider their hiring/screening process.

I've had hotel workers:

+ turn in a computer I left behind

+ turn in a pair of shoes I left behind

- try to get into my room because they thought I'd left for dinner; would likely have lost something had I not been there

- give my wife a hard time for trying to pick up enough free lobby breakfast to bring back to the room for both of us

Given the amount we travel I think it comes out pretty well.  Major frustration is how often I have to fix something in the room!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...